Just a sampling of the 70 pieces of artwork that were up for auction!
Seventy pieces of art were sold by live and silent auction at our second annual “The Art of the Turtle” on May 14. Organizers estimate that the event raised $7,000 for the KTTC! More details and further thank yous will be posted here soon.
Photos from the night are being posted in an online photo album. If you have photos to share please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A big thank you to:
- the many talented artists of the Kawarthas and beyond who donated works for the auction (a complete list will be posted here soon)
- auctioneer Keith Monk for donating his time and unique talent
- musicians Jake Dudas, Heather Barker, and Christine Annette, for the beautiful classical guitar and flute duets
- all the volunteers who made the event a success
- and especially to the organizing committee!
A big thank you to the following businesses who kindly donated refreshments:
- Black Honey
- Crosswind Farm
- Dancing Blueberries
- Kyoto Coffee
- Maggie’s Eatery
- Dreams and Beans
- The Chocolate Rabbit
- Naked Chocolate
- East City Bakery
- Empire Cheese
- The Favourite Greek
- Jack in the Box
- The Night Kitchen
- Stickling’s Bakery